A review* of the May 8, 2017 Community Speaks:
16+ residents attended
- The board members introduced themselves, as well as The Coral Company‘s Alexis Wellman, Property Manager.
- Members of the board gave updates including the MC Clean up day success, pool opening and Slavic Village winning Chain Reaction.
- A resident shared information about this year’s GardenWalk Cleveland.
- A request was made to the board for a neighborhood Cavaliers Finals watch party at the community center.
- Town home residents stated concerns about landscaping. Others commented on tree lawns, common areas and weed control as well as curbs at the entrance.
- A question on Turney Road construction was asked.
- A resident mentioned issues with garbage and recycling collections on Gates Ave.
- The board noted architectural changes are to be submitted to the Coral Company.
- Please contact property manager, Alexis Wellman with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 216-932-8822 ext. 2250.
*Review is a summary of neighbor concerns – this blog and its posts are independent of the HOA’s Board.