A review* of the February 13, 2017 Community Speaks:
20+ residents attended
- Five board members were present and introduced themselves, as well as The Coral Company‘s Alexis Wellman, Property Manager and a representative from the association’s attorneys, Kaman & Cusimano.
- A resident stated that construction garbage had recently been put on their property.
- The prompt repair of the fence on Turney Rd was praised by a townhome resident.
- The MC garden club will be hosting a meeting Saturday, March 4 at 10:00 am – all residents are invited.
- A request was made for a spring MC clean-up day for the development. Trash was also mentioned on Turney Rd and Ella. Residents have seen people picking up debris and are grateful. Trash bins in the common parks was also mentioned.
- Residents questioned the recent road block on Turney Rd as well as upcoming construction status.
- A resident reported activity at a vacant home in the neighborhood. Conversations continued about vacant homes with neglected yards and responsibilities of maintenance.
- A resident invited neighbors to sign up for the community’s security texting list for alerts.
- The status of the activities committee was questioned.
- Residents asked again about front entrance cameras. Conversation included cost, new technologies and quality.
- Please contact property manager, Alexis Wellman with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 216-932-8822 ext. 2250.
*Review is a summary of neighbor concerns – this blog and its posts are independent of the HOA’s Board.